Spanish 1.04 Cononciendo a la Gente
So you’ve learned to conjugate regular present tense verbs, and you have a command of some real-world vocabulary, and even understand how to use it in certain situations! Now you’re ready to have some real world conversation, explore the concept of family, pastimes, and the workplace.
This challenging course continues to reinforce speaking, verbs and verb structures in the present, while it introduces pronouns of all types for the first time. Why is this so important? Well, no you’ll be able not only to express basic hopes, desires, and actions. You’ll be able to converse with others and understand and respond appropriately and discuss everyday life topics while responding to their ideas, opinions, and needs.
In this Course:
You will learn to talk more about your individual identity and your relationships with others with greater proficiency after studying this chapter. You will follow Blanca on an adventure to meet her long lost family in Honduras, and learn about their likes, dislikes, and professions.
The following themes will be covered:
- Indirect object pronouns and reflexives verbs and pronouns
- Review of adjectives and nouns, gender and plurality
- Possession: generative clauses, possessive adjectives and pronouns
- Expressing likes and dislikes with verbs like gustar
- Reflexive verbs, expressing emotional processes
- Family vocabulary Professional titles
- Job vocabulary
- Saber and conocer
- Vocabulary for making comparisons.